Who are we?Casahabana 1932
What Makes Casa 1932 Special?You can have an excellent time with us.
From a humble side-street entrance, visitors to Casa 1932 are wowed into a lavish Art Deco interior replete with pre-Revolution antiques. Interior designer and owner Luis Miguel knows a thing or two about style, and has arranged the house to look exactly as if time had stopped in the early thirties. Wind-up gramophones, ancient porcelain and - perhaps the highlight - gaming chips from Havana's last casino, before the Revolutionary government outlawed gambling grace the walls of the front room (where delicious breakfasts and (if desired) evening meals are served by the incomparable Gilbert and Javi).
Author: Luke Waterson writes, or has written, for various publications including Lonely Planet, Rough Guides, Moon Guidebooks and The Guardian.
What we offer?We offer you two wonderfull rooms
- two single-beds
- Radio, refrigerator, fan, air conditioner, clock, TV, hairdryer
- Private Bathroom
- Cold and hot water
- Save Box
Personal attention, spanish, english and italian spoken, daily housekeeping service and unlimited supply of fresh drinking water.
Ver Casa 1932 en un mapa más grande
Enjoy Havana with us.We are a family busines, in here you will stay with a real cuban family, you will know our traditions very close to reality, in the very center of the city.
Tips for Travellers:
- Always exchange your money at a reputable currency exchanges located at the airport, banks amd most hotels in Havana. Never exchange your money in the street with people who tell you they can offer you a good exchange rate, as they will take your currency and exchange it for the lesser valued cuban peso.
- Drink bottled water or water that has been boiled. Avoid ice cubes drinks made with tap water.
- Keep your passport, tourist card and money in safe box located in each room
- Avoid street cigars sellers, they will be not the same cuality as those purchased from goverment stores.